We introduce the ground related to Soseki around "Soseki study". Many masterpieces are brought about, and many literary people take a walk through the ground which gathered, and would you like to spend unhurried time while feeling the world of Soseki and the literature?
There are a lot of places that can loiter as well as recommendation course.
Monument built in commemoration of birth 100 years is built (with writing brush of yasubunonari of pupil). As for the name of a street called Kikuicho, father, Masayoshi of Soseki named family coat of arms of the Natsumes for "chrysanthemum in double cross".
Slope which goes up from Babashita to southeast. Father, Masayoshi of Soseki names.
When Yasushi Nakayama soldier of the Imperial Guard (later forty-seven ronin Yasubee Horibe) rushes to duel of Takadanobaba, it is informed that it swallowed up sake sold by the shot in this shop. There was the birthplace of Soseki in the back.
Temple which comes up in "glass door" as "kanke;keiji" "seikanji" in "210 days." Thing which is different from "gong" which there is the oldest temple bell in ward, but is written in work.
Place where house which spent time until we died in (1916) in 1916 from (1907) September in 1907 was. This house was called "Soseki study", and many disciples gathered in "Thursday society". A part of site becomes "Soseki Park", and there are bust and "cat mound" of Soseki of Naoki Tominaga product.
Wife, Kyoko prayed at using a charm to cure the child's nervous weakness of Soseki. It is famous for lucky charm of "the eleventh lunar month" distributed from winter solstice to traditional end of winter.
Soseki served lecturer to (1895) from (1892) for 28 years in 1892.
It did well by establishment of kobutetsudoushikomi*shajo as development, hilly section first-rate downtown. It appeared in many works, and it was Kagurazaka that Soseki and Kyoko who made marriage meeting passed each other.
Guardian deity of children slope neighborhood that broke out in Fukuromachi from Kagurazaka was ever called straw shop. Kazuyoshi shop bower right here was variety hall which was good at colored articles storytelling, and Soseki of rakugo enthusiast went along foot filler ku.
Gyunabe shop which Kan Kikuchi and Haruo Sato, Kafu Nagai and others went along. It becomes fruit shop later and became Western food restaurant at the beginning in the Taisho era, but closes a shop in (2002) in 2002.
It is got close by nickname of "Bishamon", and bustle of fair comes out in "son". This temple where vermilion coating gets a lot of looks is one of "the Yamanote, Shinjuku Seven Deities of Good Luck".
Stationery shop founded in the Edo era. Soseki used manuscript paper here, too. We can obtain manuscript paper of "product made in Soma-ya" now (thing which is different from Soseki study manuscript paper which treated dragon-head gargoyle of Goyo Hashiguchi design.).
Setting that "son" is from Tokyo physics school. School building built in 1906 is restored and is released as "Museum of Modern Science" now. We can observe interesting display mainly on "the history of computing machine" in hall. (admission for free)